GOHR, s.r.o. specialises in the production of heavy steel structures based on customer specifications. We are among the largest producers of custom heavy steel structures in the region.
The company was established using know-how and experience earned through hard work since 1999. GOHR, s.r.o. has a wealth of experience and the technical equipment needed to get the job done.
We’ve become a competitive business partner in various areas of industry and civil engineering with specialised and experienced employees:
- Tunnelling equipment
- Equipment for smelters and rolling mills
- Construction machinery
- Crushing plants
- Crane equipment
- Chassis production
- Technical equipment for the metallurgy, energy and construction industries
Our quality makes us a leading exporter. More than 96% of production at GOHR s.r.o. is exported to Germany, Austria, Italy, France, Switzerland, Sweden, Australia and other countries.
In-house welding activities are certified under:
- EN ISO 3834-2– Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials — Comprehensive quality requirements
- EN 15085-2, CL1 –Railway applications – Welding of railway vehicles and components – Quality requirements and certification of welding manufacturer
- EN 1090-1, 2 + EXC 4 – Execution of steel structures and aluminium structures. Part 1: Requirements for conformity assessment of structural components
Services provided by GOHR, s.r.o. include:
- metal working
- production of large steel structures
- piecemeal production
- qualified employees
- use of the latest technologies
- a guarantee of high quality
- an individualised approach
- experienced personnel
- delivery on exacting and custom production and technical requirements
The philosophy at GOHR s.r.o. is to continuously move forward and accept new challenges. GOHR s.r.o. is a stable partner on the Slovak and international market. GOHR s.r.o. currently has around 330 employees and work is managed using an SAP information system.
The company invested more than €12,400,000 as of 2011 into the renovation of buildings, the modernisation of production and its tooling and the construction of its New Plant. In 2016, the company added the purchase of an Assembly Hall with 10,666 m2 of new space and now boasts total production space of ~24,000 m2.