GOHR, s.r.o. Veľký Šariš has developed and deployed and continues to maintain a quality management system (QMS) within certification efforts involving the company’s systems. GOHR, s.r.o. has maintained a certified QMS since 2007. QMS certification per the STN EN ISO 9001:2009 standard is currently secured in collaboration with the certification company TÜV SÜD Slovakia s.r.o. Bratislava.
- production of heavy steel structures including the construction for the engineering and aquiculturing industries
- production and repair of pressurized technical equipment
Areas of QMS application in the organization:
- GOHR, s.r.o. business activities – see the subject of certification,
- for all certified activities and in which all the organization’s employees are involved,
- for processes – published in the Map of Processes,
- for products – orders, for individual locations – office and manufacturing spaces,
- for individual workplaces
The organization intends to apply the deployed QMS in a sustained fashion at the standard global level in accordance with the requirements of the STN EN ISO 9001 standard.
Management, composed of the managing director and the company’s co-owners, provides proof of their personal engagement and activities towards the development and application of the QMS and to the continuous improvement of its efficacy:
- through publication activities within the organization highlighting the importance of delivering of customer specifications along with legal requirements and requirements of other regulations,
- by defining an integrated policy and guaranteeing its acceptability by defining quality targets, which are integrated in the integrated managment system targets,
- by conducting management review,
- by determining the availability of resources needed for the efficient operation and improvement of the QMS.
Executive management has committed to support the integratedpolicy and integrated management system.
Focus on the customer
- a) Management is aware that it depends on its customers and therefore strives to fully understand their current and future needs while focusing long-term care efforts along these lines;
- b) Management ensures that customer requirements are defined and fulfilled to ensure their satisfaction is increased.